I. General information
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of 11 July, the following general information about this website is provided below:
The ownership of this website, http://brannagh. com, (hereinafter: Website) is owned by White Rock 1911 LLC, EIN: pending, whose contact details are:
Address: 1704 Llano ST STE B-1351 - Santa Fe, NM 87505 - United States
Contact Email: email@example.com
II. General terms and conditions of use
The object of the conditions: the Website
The object of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter: Conditions) is to regulate access to and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, the Website shall be understood to mean: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, i.e. the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter: Content) and all those online services or resources that it may offer to Users (hereinafter: Services).
Brannagh reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Content and Services that may be incorporated therein. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time Brannagh may interrupt, disable and / or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into the Website or access to them.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, in general, is free without the User having to provide a consideration to enjoy it, except in relation to the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that the User has contracted.
The use of the Website by the User is free and, in general, is free without the User having to provide a consideration to enjoy it, except in relation to the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that the User has contracted.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, in general, is free without the User having to provide a consideration to be able to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that the User has contracted.
The use of any of the Contents or Services of the Website may be done through the User's subscription or registration.
The access, navigation and use of the Website, confers the condition of User, for which they accept, from the start of browsing the Website, all the Conditions established here, as well as their subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding mandatory legal regulations as the case may be. Given the relevance of the foregoing, the User is recommended to read them each time they visit the Website.
The Brannagh Website provides a wide variety of information, services and data. The User assumes his responsibility to make a correct use of the Website. This responsibility will extend to:
- A use of the information, Contents and / or Services and data offered by Brannagh without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may imply injury to the rights of third parties or the very operation of the Website.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms issued by Brannagh for access to certain Content or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User will immediately notify Brannagh about any fact that allows the misuse of the information registered in said forms, such as, but not only, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and / or passwords, in order to proceed with their immediate cancellation.
The mere access to this Website does not imply any type of commercial relationship between Brannagh and the User.
The user declares to be of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions. Therefore, this Brannagh Website is not directed to minors. Brannagh declines any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
III.- Access and navigation on the website: exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Brannagh does not guarantees the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, nor of the Contents or Services. Brannagh will do everything possible for the proper functioning of the Website, however, it is not responsible or guarantees that access to this Website will not be interrupted or that it will be free of errors.
Nor is it responsible or guaranteed that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website, is free from error or causes damage to the computer system (software and hardware) of the User. In no case will Brannagh be responsible for losses, damages or damages of any kind arising from access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of virus.
Brannagh is not responsible for any damage that may be caused to users by improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for the falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that may occur.
IV.- Privacy and data protection policy
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Brannagh undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons Regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights .
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data ( RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Brannagh is: White Rock 1911 LLC, with EIN: pending (hereinafter, also responsible for the treatment). Their contact information is as follows:
Address: 1704 Llano ST STE B-1351 • Santa Fe, NM 87505 • United States
Contact email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Data of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Brannagh through the forms on its pages will be incorporated and they will be processed in our file in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Brannagh and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that he / she fills out, or to attend to a request or query of the same. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD is applicable, a record of treatment activities is kept that specifies, according to their purposes, the treatment activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data.
The Treatment of the User's personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User prior information will be required at all times Completely transparent of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principles of data minimization: the personal data collected s They will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up-to-date.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that Your security and confidentiality are guaranteed.
- Principle of productive responsibility: the Responsible for the treatment will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
< p> Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in Brannagh are only identifying data. In no case, are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
B legal for the treatment of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Brannagh undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed in the event that completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the treatment to that personal data is intended
Personal data is collected and managed by Brannagh in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of The relationship established in the form that the latter fills in or to attend to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial, personalization, operational and statistical purpose, and activities of the corporate purpose of Brannagh, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
In the moment in which they obtain the personal data, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the treatment to which the personal data will be destined; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following period: 1 year, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Brannagh undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way that the security of personal data is guaranteed and the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to said data os.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Yesterday) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted safely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Brannagh cannot guarantee the impregnability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the controller agrees to notify the User without undue delay when there is a violation of the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or Unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform about and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is made accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over Brannagh and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD against the Data Controller:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of his Brannag h is treating your personal data or not, and, if so, obtaining information about your specific personal data and the treatment that Brannagh has carried out or carries out, as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have their personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, having Incomplete treatment purposes are taken into account.
- Right of deletion ("the right to be forgotten"): It is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise , to obtain the deletion of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; The User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; The User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must adopt reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party's request to delete any link to those personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he disputes the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is unlawful; The person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Person in charge of the treatment their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading , and transmit them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of your personal data or the processing thereof by Brannagh ceases.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling : It is the right of the User not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise. < / ul>
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify the person representing the User by the same means, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request made.
- No reproduction is allowed —total or partially - of any of the Contents and / or Services of the Website without the express authorization of Brannagh.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation is allowed on the Brannagh Website, nor on the Contents and / or Services of the same.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-http: //brannagh.com» b >, specifying:
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
Postal address: 1704 Llano ST STE B-1351 • Santa Fe , NM 87505 • United States
It is necessary that the User has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that ace pte the treatment of your personal data so that the person in charge of the treatment can proceed to the same in the form, during the periods and for the indicated purposes. The use of the Website will imply the acceptance of its Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Brannagh reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a change legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be explicitly notified to the User.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on June 30, 2018 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
VI.- Links policy
It is reported that the Brannagh Website puts or may make available means of links (such as, among others, links, banners, buttons) , directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites owned and / or managed by third parties.
The installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is intended to facilitate Users' search for and access to the information available on the Internet, without It should be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Brannagh does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the products and / or services available on said linked sites.
Likewise, neither will guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
Brannagh will in no case review or control the content of other websites, as well as Nor does it approve, examine or endorse the products and services, content, files and any other material on the aforementioned linked sites.
Brannagh does not assume any responsibility for damages that may occur due to access, use, quality or legality of the contents, communications, opinions, products and services of the websites not managed by Brannagh and that are linked to this Website.
The User or third party who makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to the Brannagh Website should know that:
With the exception of the hyperlink, the website on which said hyperlink is established will not contain any element of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by Brannagh.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Brannagh and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Brannagh of the contents, services and / or activities offered in said or website, and vice versa.
VII.- Intellectual and industrial property
Brannagh by himself or as a transferee, is the owner of all the rights of intellectual and industrial property of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example and not exhaustive, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.) . They will, therefore, be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both the Spanish and Community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties related to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, are expressly prohibited. in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Brannagh.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Brannagh. He may view the elements of the Website or even print, copy and store them on his computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is exclusively for his personal use. The User, however, may not delete, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Site Web supposes a violation of the rights of protection of intellectual property, you must immediately notify Brannagh through the contact information in the General Information section of this Legal Notice.
VIII.- Legal actions, applicable legislation and jurisdiction
Brannagh reserves the right to present civil or criminal actions that it deems necessary for the improper use of the Website and Contents, or for the breach of these Conditions .
The relationship between the User and Brannagh will be governed by current regulations and applicable in the Spanish territory. If any controversy arises in relation to the interpretation and / or application of these Conditions, the parties will submit their conflicts to ordinary jurisdiction, submitting to the corresponding judges and courts in accordance with the law.
< p> Last modified: September 14, 2020